1. What is the eligibility criterion for MHMCT?
4 YEAR degree in HMCT or 3 yrs Diploma in HMCT with a degree from any faculty & 2 years experience in the *relevant Industry / Teaching or 3 years degree in HMCT / BSc-HS with 2 years *relevant Industry experience / teaching.
2. What are the advantages of having a Master in Hotel Management?
To give a boost for the career advancement one needs higher levels of Managerial skills and knowledge which would be inculcated through the Masters in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Secondly this masters program serves as a base for students who wish to peruse their PhD in Hotel Management.
3. Do we have specialization in the core subjects?
The specialization is available in the core subjects as food production, Food and Beverage service and accommodation management in the fourth year.
4. Is distant learning possible?
No distance learning is available as it is a full time practical oriented course.
5. Does the entire fee have to be paid at the beginning of the course?
Yes the entire fee needs to be paid at the time of admission.
6. Is there an entrance exam that I need to appear for before admission?
Yes the entrance exam is conducted as per Director of Technical Education norms by the college.