The Cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by female students and staff under Women Grievances at the college. According to the Hon. Supreme Court of India, definition of Sexual Harassment is any unwelcome sexually determined behavior (whether directly or by implication), such as:
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand or request for sexual favors
- Sexually Colored remarks
- Showing pornography
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
Objectives of the Cell:
- Resolving of issues through formation of Women’s Grievance Redressal.
- Equipping the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- Safeguarding the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- Providing a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- Incorporating hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
- Ensuring personality along with academic development of female students.
Students report their grievance to any of the committee members.
Members Of The Committee:
|Dr. Sonali Jadhav||Chairperson||+91 9881401482|
|Dr. Meyola Fernandes||Secretary||+91 9405756472|
|Dr. Honey Tyagi||Faculty Representative (Female)|
|Ms. Shachi Kekade||Student Representative (Female)|
|Ms. Neha Nehere||Student Representative (Female)|
|Dr. Milind Peshave||Faculty Representative (Male)|
|Mr. Ajay Dangat||Administrative Representative(Male)|
|Mr. Shantanu Shivarkar||Student Representative (Male)|
|Mr. Anant Gogate||NGO Representative|