All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society was established in 1917 by Late Shri Shrimant Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj of Kolhapur and H.H. Late Alija Bahadur Madhavrao Scindia Maharaj of Gwalior, to promote the noble cause of education.
AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology was established in 1997, to impart education and technical knowledge to the aspiring hospitality professionals.
• Autonomous status
• 8th Rank In India Today Magazine
• Ranked in top Hotel Management Colleges in India by Outlook ICARE THE WEEK ranking 2021
• Phd qualified faculty
• Faculty with international exposure
• NBA Accreditation for BHMCT programmes from 2017-2018 to 2021-2022
• Grade A-NAAC Accreditation with a CGPA Score of 3.15
• Recognized by AICTE
• State of Art Infrastructure
• International Internships
•73.53% faculty approved by University of Pune
• Quality Education