All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society was established in 1917 by Late Shri Shrimant Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj of Kolhapur and H.H. Late Alija Bahadur Madhavrao Scindia Maharaj of Gwalior, to promote the noble cause of education.
AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology was established in 1997, to impart education and technical knowledge to the aspiring hospitality professionals.
• NBA Accreditation for BHMCT course from 2017-2018 to 2021-2022
• Grade A-NAAC Accreditation with a CGPA Score of 3.15
• Permanent affiliation for BHMCT Course by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
• Recognized by AICTE
• State of Art Infrastructure
• International Internships
• 70% faculty approved by University of Pune
• Quality Education
• Students featuring in University Toppers list every year
• Amongst the top 20 colleges of Hotel Management in India (The Week Magazine)