|Dr. Sonali Jadhav
Principal, AISSMS CHMCT, Pune
|Dr. Rasika Gumaste
Associate Professor, In-charge – Research Cell
|Dr. Shailesh Kasande
CEO, Suryadatta Group of Institute, Pune
|Dr. Sunanda Yadav
HOD, Ph. D. Department, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune
|Dr. Leena Fukey
Associate Professor, Christ University, Bengaluru
|Dr. Seema Zagade
Professor, Maharashtra State Institute of HMCT, Pune
The aim of the Research Advisory Committee is to guide and encourage the research activities of the staff and the students in the college.
- To disseminate information and provide guidance regarding research programmes like Ph.D., minor research projects, Faculty Development Programs on research, publishing research papers in reputed journals and other schemes for research funding.
- To provide advice on writing articles, improving impact factor and citation index of the
- To guide the faculty in the preparation of the Research proposals for securing financial
- To review periodically and assist in the progress of the research work.
- To promote the college Research Journal to be included in UGC CARE list and Scopus.