|Dr. Sonali Jadhav
Principal, AISSMS CHMCT, Pune
|Dr. Rasika Gumaste
Associate Professor, In-charge – Research Cell
AISSMS CHMCT, Pune
|Dr. Mayola Fernandes
Assistant Professor, AISSMS CHMCT, Pune
|Dr. Lalit Prasad
Head, Dr. D Y Patil Institution of Management Studies, Akurdi, Pune
Research Ethics Committee is responsible for setting up of ethics that govern how research is performed and disseminated. Ethics committees have the authority to approve, reject, modify, or stop studies that do not conform to the accepted standards.
The researchers should welcome and adhere to the good publication practices to ensure that research meets the high ethical and scientific standards expected by society.
- To establish research ethics codes for the Institute and make the researchers aware of it.
- To resolve problems related to ethical issues for the publication.
- To protect the confidentiality of the subjects involved in the study and develop strategies for it.
- To promote good publication practices that meets the high ethical and scientific standards.
Role of the Committee
- The role of the committee is to scrutinize the publication and proposals to ensure that they do not raise any ethical issues.
- The project supervisors will guide and monitor the student’s projects for the undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
- To generate awareness among teachers and students regarding role and responsibilities of authors and prevent unethical practices in publication of scientific research.
- To develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the conduct and publication of research especially related to the authorship, plagiarism, permission for use of published article and duplicate publication.